About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne in Financial services sector. They are urgently looking for an experienced Security Engineer to support their client's critical business. Please note that the role is based in Melbourne, Vic. The successful candidates would need to demonstrate work experience in the following tools
Product experience required:
- Symantec Cloud email gateway
- Anti-Virus - Symantec
- Symantec SEP
- Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) toolset.
- F5 (nice to have)
- Checkpoint (nice to have)
- Provide work space and desktop support to ensure smooth operation of enterprise network
- Work on Antivirus systems (Symantec preferred)
- Working on Advanced Threat Protection system and email filtering
- Develop security policies and procedures to prevent system compromise or infiltration
- Firewall Management & Troubleshooting
- Perform routine preventive maintenance adhering to operational security and operational guidelines
- IT Security Policy Implementation and review
- Ensure work space security is protected and followed 100%
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Security experience and has worked in a financial services sector. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.