My client is a global Construction business with a proven track record in commercial infrastructure space for the last 50 years. Due to continuous growth and the ramping up of a major project, they are looking for a First Aid Safety & WHS Advisor to join the team ASAP for a short term contractcontract.
Supporting the Project Team, the successful candidate possess outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and work pro-actively. Responsibilities include:
- Promoting our positive safety culture and initiatives at all times
- Implement and maintain Management Plans on a construction project
- To coordinate and manage many routine safety related tasks
- Provide advice and technical support to onsite team
- Carry out internal investigations in timely manner
- Maintain safety documentation and prepare for Audits
- Share learning's with the broader business in regard to Safety Management
- Deliver site inductions, provide first aid, and assist in consultation processes
- Coordinate site safety inspections and close out diligently.
You will have 3-5 years first aid safety experience, ideally from a construction/engineering background. You will need an Occupational First Aid qualification. You will need to able to start immediately. You are driven, diligent & professionally presented. Finally, we are looking for someone who is good at building relationships across the business. This is a project environment so we need a positive person with a great work ethic & a pro-active nature.
Please APPLY immediately, or if you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.