Your new company and role
This Australian owned company runs a portfolio of industrial businesses. The part-time Accounts Administration role seeks an out-going professional. Working in a small team, you will assist with managing weighbridge activities, accounts payable and adhoc administration duties.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will be a hands-on professional with an out-going personality and a broad office skill-set. Your duties will involve the timely and accurate assistance with;
- Weigh trucks in and out of site, producing dockets
- Logistical control and coordination of all incoming and outgoing transport
- Liaising with drivers, outsourced providers, transport companies and plant operators on a daily basis
- Adhere to strict safety measures
- Raising purchase orders
- Answering phones
- Scanning and filing
- Accounts payable processing
- Preparing reports for management
- Reconciling EFTPOS transactions
- General data entry and administration
You will be a quick learner with an excellent work-ethic. You will be communicating clearly across the business, consistently in an upbeat. emotionally intelligent and culturally aware manner.
This role will require intermediate Excel and experience using an accounting system (ideally pronto but this can be taught if required).
What you'll get in return
This Ingleburn based part-time role pays $50K+ Super (pro-rata). Your initial hours would be approximately 25 hours/week: Monday/Tuesday : 2pm - 6pm, Wednesday 10am - 6pm Thursday/Friday: 2pm -6pm and potential for extra shifts and Saturday work depending on operational needs.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in submitting your updated resume. Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 2 business days to discuss. My number is 94316517.