My client is a multinational manufacturer of consumer products with a standout brand across the globe. Due to continuous growth and desire for perfection they are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the day to day operations within their Western Sydney distribution site. A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, the company has a global footprint with an internal culture that is envied by its competitors and a view to promote and reward hard work and dedication.
Reporting to the NSW Warehouse Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of 6-12 warehouse operators
- Ensuring Inventory Accuracy and integrity
- Timely and accurate dispatch of products
- Timely and accurate receipting of product
- Processing orders, managing stock levels and customer expectations.
- Compiling back order reports, negative stock reports and stock level adjustments.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations around delivery/dispatch timelines
- Site Safety
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in similar role gained from a FMCG, manufacturing, logistics environment
- Developed administrative and supervisory skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and meet set deadlines
- WMS/ERP System experience and forklift license
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- desire to improve processes and procedures to continuously seek a smoother operation
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of initiative
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519