My client is a multinational FMCG of consumer products with a standout brand across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and expansion they are currently looking for an energetic Warehouse Storeperson to join the team. Reporting to the Logistics Manager and with a strong focus on customer service, this is a great permanent opportunity with an excellent company who have a fantastic culture & workplace flexibility.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pick, pack, and prepare goods for customers
- Process transactions accurately through SAP
- Register & validate all Goods Return Requests.
- Investigate service delivery issues
- Assist sales & logistics teams with Account inquiries
- Liaise with 3PL & Transport companies
- Ability & desire to move into a supervisory position in the near future
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4pm
- Minimum 1-2 years proven experience in a similar role
- LF Forklift License
- SAP experience ideal
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of initiative
They are looking to hire as soon as possible so please apply today if you are interested. If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.