My client is an ASX listed business that has been leading a niche market in the manufacturing space for the last 50 years. With multiple manufacturing sites locally, they have a strong market share of a number of complex engineered products. Due to a restructure of the Operations Team, there is a new position available for an exceptional Project Officer to join the team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Track, record and control shelf life of materials, including the appropriate storage and dispensation
- Ensure compliance to AS9100 / ISO9001 by adhering to business wide and functional QMS procedures
- Unload and pack trucks/courier vans as required
- Receipt and check inwards goods as required
- Ensure all warehouse areas are kept tidy, safe and secure at all times
- Release materials to manufacturing operations and maintain appropriate stock / inventory levels
- Current fork lift licence
- Demonstrative commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy including word and excel
- Ability to engage with others and support business initiatives and direction
- Knowledge of hazardous materials
- Demonstrate a willingness to undertake the challenges and developing requirements of the role in line with company growth and expansion
They are looking for someone to start January 7th 2019, so please apply today if you are interested. If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.