My client is an ASX listed business that has been leading a niche market in the manufacturing space for the last 50 years. The company has tripled in size over the last 5 years due to the strong market share of a number of specialty products. Due to an internal restructure, they are looking for an exceptional Warehouse Manager to join the team based in Milperra.
With dual reporting lines both on and off site your responsibilities will include:
- Providing strong leadership of a small team, enabling them to meet and exceed KPIs and contributing to business profitability targets
- Ensuring Inventory Accuracy and integrity
- Timely and accurate dispatch of products
- Timely and accurate receipting of product
- Processing orders, managing stock levels and customer expectations.
- Compiling back order reports, negative stock reports and stock level adjustments.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations around delivery/dispatch timelines
- Implementing and maintaining health and safety requirements for the site, ensuring a safe and hazard free workplace
The ideal candidate will have:
* 3 - 5 years' experience in similar role gained from a FMCG, manufacturing, logistics environment
* Developed administrative skills
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and meet set deadlines
* System experience and forklift license
* Sound interpersonal and communication skills
* desire to improve processes and procedures to continuously seek a smoother operation
* Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of initiative
If you are interested please apply today, or if you have any questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.