My client is an Australian manufacturer of niche products in the building & construction industry. Due to continuous growth and expansion they are currently looking for an energetic Warehouse & Logistics Officer to join the team. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and with a strong focus on customer service, this is a great permanent opportunity with an excellent company who have a fantastic culture & workplace flexibility.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receive and verify incoming goods and materials to ensure the goods and quantities match invoices
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies and adjust errors.
- Receive, store, move and pack outgoing materials, equipment, and other items from warehouse.
- Continuously check stock on hand to ensure sufficient quantities are available; notifying the responsible person when stock levels are low
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Prepare materials for fabrication and dispatch i.e. cut steel, paint, wrap pipes etc. where required
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Manage freight bookings for interstate orders and deliveries from the warehouse
- Pick up goods and make deliveries to supplier, customer and other workplace locations as directed/required
- Minimum 2+ years proven experience in a similar role
- LF Forklift License
- Good systems skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of initiative
They are looking to hire as soon as possible so please apply today if you are interested. If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.