My client is an ASX listed business that has been leading a niche market in the manufacturing space for the last 50 years. The company has tripled in size over the last 5 years due to the strong market share of a number of specialty products. Due to an internal restructure, they are looking for an exceptional Warehouse & Inventory Manager to join the team based in Milperra ASAP for a period of 2-3 months
Reporting to the Procurement & Inventory Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Providing strong leadership of a small team, enabling them to meet and exceed KPIs and contributing to business profitability targets
- Ensuring Inventory Accuracy and integrity
- Timely and accurate dispatch of products
- Timely and accurate receipting of product
- Processing orders, managing stock levels and customer expectations.
- Compiling back order reports, negative stock reports and stock level adjustments.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations around delivery/dispatch timelines
- Implementing and maintaining health and safety requirements for the site, ensuring a safe and hazard free workplace
The ideal candidate will have:
* 3 - 5 years' experience in similar role gained from a FMCG, manufacturing, logistics environment
* Developed administrative skills
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and meet set deadlines
* System experience and forklift license
* Sound interpersonal and communication skills
* desire to improve processes and procedures to continuously seek a smoother operation
* Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of initiative
If you are interested please apply today, or if you have any questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.