Our client offers sustainable mineral processing solutions utilising the most advanced processing equipment, and state of the art automation and systems globally. Their product solutions are diverse, and wide reaching while their client base includes countless mineral processing sites spanning the globe.
Site Account Manager WA
This is an exciting role that will draw on your technical skills and consultative sales aptitude. Your remit will include growing revenue through the acquisition of mineral processing projects across WA.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients to develop strategic plans and profitable sales activities
- Continue to nurture commercial relationships with mine sites across WA
- Promote key product solutions (spare parts, upgrade projects and services)
- Drive site level account planning and implementation (develop road maps, business analysis, forecasts and pipeline activity)
- Update internal CRM system on all activity
- Negotiate product solution, price and project deliverables
- Travel as and when required
- Proven relationship management experience within the mining or mineral processing industries
- A strong network of contacts of mining sites across WA (at a Site Management level)
- Proven experience in filtration, mineral processing and/or de-watering capital equipment industry
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Metallurgy included)
- Sound commercial skills
- Aptitude for technical product solutions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with a proven ability to sell, negotiate and win business
You will be offered an attractive six figure salary, car allowance and a compelling bonus structure.
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet directly via (02) 9431 6522.