About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 clients in Brisbane. They are urgently looking for a VB .Net Developer. Please note that the role is based in Brisbane CBD. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong knowledge of .Net Web framework
- Min 2 years .NET experience along with automation skill/Scripting skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, specifically Visual Basic
- Experience working with SQL, with Oracle database
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime
- Experience working in a team environment especially working with client representatives
- Good understanding of Windows OS 2008, 2012 and related technologies
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has VB .Net development experience and has worked in a retail sector. If you possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.