About the Client
Our client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies.
About the role
Our client has multiple roles available for a experienced Java Developers (AWS, Nodejs) to join their team based in the Sydney CBD. My client are looking to speak with candidates ranging from Mid -level to Lead to work with a very well known Australian brand.
You will have excellent commuication skills, experience working in a team environment, and be comfortable liaising with clients.
For Lead level candidates you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Have demonstrated experience in key stakeholder management.
- circa 10+ years of experience in large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using Java technologies and Spring Framework
- Solid experience in designing and leading development on web based systems using an Agile approach
- Demonstrate you're knowledgable on AWS services EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Serverless Architecture using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway
- Well-versed in full stack application development secure by design
- Design innovative and evolutionary architectures
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc
At a mid level, we are looking to speak with hands-on developers with the following technical profile;
- Solid development experience with Java systems and writing Java code for the spring framework
- In-depth knowledge of the J2EE platform, Spring (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and Hibernate
- Strong experience in the application of object-oriented development approaches in the design and development of software solutions
- Knowledge of AWS Platform's Core Services and cloud based deployments
- Experience building and deploying applications using Bamboo
- Unix scripting experience
- Experience with working with 3rd party applications and their API's, specifically REST based API's
- Strong experience in practical application of the core principles of configuration management (SCM) using GIT/STASH
- Database development and design experience
My client are motivated to move quickly to fill these positions. Immediate start available for the right candidate. Only candidates with a relevant Australian work Visa can be considered.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and believe your skills and experience are a good match, please apply now or contact Nathan Sabherwal on (02) 9431 6525 or Kimberley Chapman on (02) 9431 6539, for a confidential discussion.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role