About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected billion company with professionals working across multiple countries, helping several global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity has come up in one of their tier 1 client. They are looking for experienced UIPath Developer in Melbourne for one of their enterprise Insurance clients to support their key business operation. The successful candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- 3 to 5 years of IT experience and have good understanding of programming concepts. Minimum 1 year in UiPath.
- Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net).
- Working experience in coding on OOPS and Web Services.
- Very good understanding of functional and technical aspects of the solutions.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Should have some understanding about the ICR / OCR, AI, Machine learning NLP etc
- Should be able to analyse and advise the development teams in case of any complexity in use case
- Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations
- Should be able to develop the demos and quick PoCs if required.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Certification in any UiPath
- Microsoft product certification
We are looking for a consultant with excellent UI Path Development experience. This is an exciting opportunity with good work culture and has excellent work life balance. My client is interviewing candidates at the moment with an intention to hire the right candidate as soon as possible.
If you have working experience in the above mentioned areas and are after a great career opportunity with excellent work culture, then please apply immediately on email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please our recruitment specialist team on 02 9431 6525
En World is an Australian based IT Recruitment Agency. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands to candidates to find their ideal roles.