Our client is urgently looking for a UI/UX Designer to work on some exciting and challenging projects on a 6 month contract for this Canberra-based Federal Government agency.
You will ideally have a current security clearance (minimum Baseline/Protected level) but Australian Citizenship can be considered for this role. Candidates without Citizenship need not apply.
- Work collaboratively with the BIP Scrum development teams and Business user representatives to review existing and/or develop new interfaces in the development of the new framework design
- Develop a number of prototype web based forms and test with the various stakeholder groups in preparation for sprint planning
- Develop and maintain a UI toolkit - range of re-usable components/widgets for forms
- Engage with business user representatives by doing product demonstrations and running user workshops to discover and utilise feedback
- Actively contribute as a scrum team member, attending scrum meetings, proactively highlighting issues and/or risks, working to agreed business priorities and providing timely resolution to UI/UX problems to support successful delivery
- Review existing and establish new components of the TGA look and feel
- Develop Design Artefacts in line with the TGA look and feel (including colours, fonts, infographics, icons, design elements)
- Set and document TGA standards to ensure consistency for common user interaction and components for multiple projects to utilise
- Produce working HTML that looks professional, meets business requirements, is WCAG AA compliant and can be successfully developed
- Prototyping and development of applications forms, data view, dialogs windows, other relevant UI structures as requested, UI toolkit, mockups, and materials that are mobile and device compatible
Mandatory Key Selection Criteria:
- Highly motivated; experienced in working independently with a high level of productivity
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in UI/UX design
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Experience working in Scrum teams.
- Previous experience within the science, regulatory or health domains
- Previous experience with the following technologies: ASP.NET 5 (ASPNET Core), ASP.NET Web API, Ajax, Angular.Js, K2 Smartforms, Bootstrap, Polymer.js, Rivets.js, Backbone.js, CORS
- Previous experience designing WCAG AA (accessibility) compliant and responsive interfaces
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.