- CBD location
- UI, API and HTTP based services testing
- Python, pytest, Selenium, Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, AoIP, REST, SOAP
'New role for an experienced QA automation engineer with fast growing Sydney technology company. This innovative, ASX-listed company has impeccable engineering credentials, an dominant global market share and a high commitment to ongoing R&D.
Design and implement automation solutions for UI (web and desktop), API (C/C++) and web services (REST, SOAP etc.) testing. Design novel solutions to complex automation issues, develop POCs and work closely with the development team to produce elegant, scalable solutions. Prior experience in software engineering or in an R&D environment would be helpful.
- At least two to three years in automation testing
- Python, pytest and Selenium
- UI and API level test automation
- Web services testing
- Functional, performance, integration and load testing
- Initiative, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Agile/SCRUM, CI/CD
- IP networking
- Atlassian tool suite, TestRail (or equivalent)
- Software Internationalisation
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. Please send documents in MS Word format.
Please note that applicants without Australian permanent residency or a current working visa will not be considered for this role