My client is a market leading organisation and a distributor of wholesaler of specialised products. With a standout brand across the industry, their Head Office is located in Sydney with multiple state based sites across the country. Due to expansion and internal promotion along with various business optimisation initiatives, the need for a motivated Territory Account Manager has recently arisen to manage and grow their North Shore and Sydney Metro area.
Reporting to the State Manager your role will be to develop, grow and maintain customer relationships across the area, in detail your responsibilities will include:
- B2B sales with current account base
- Prospecting new businesses
- Account management of existing customers targeting the introduction of new products
- Grow and develop existing client relationships, delivering exceptional customer service
- Gather market intelligence and monitor industry trends.
- Be an effective member of the sales team and contribute to strategic decisions.
- Achieve sales targets and business objectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exposure to above mentioned responsibilities
- Must have previous successful sales experience
- Previous accountability of your own sales, margin, new business and call cycle
- Excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude
- Self driven, motivated and able to work autonomously
- Proactive and results orientated
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519