About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Teradata Solution Designer to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their major partners. This role is a 6+ month contract position, and will be based in the partner's offices in Northern Sydney.
- Business Intelligence solution design, integration, data sourcing and transformation, database design and development (logical/physical)
- Manage delivery of the team
- Ensure quality of delivery
- Engage in test phases e.g. ST/ SIT/ UAT
- Work towards early resolution of defects
- Technical Design, Develop and Implement Change Requests (CR) from Business
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated working experience as a Solution Designer
- Proficient in Teradata Utilities (TTU) based ETL (Informatica), Teradata load utilities - Fastload, MLOAD, TPUMP, TPT, TD SQL, SQL Assistant Unix
- Sound understanding of Teradata Architecture and Physical Implementation
- Understanding of ETL methodology
- Strong client stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience within the telecom domain (preferred)
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent work culture, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.