My client, a leading private healthcare provider based in the Artarmon area is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer on a temporary basis to join the small, but dynamic payroll team. Must be available to start immediately.
- Full function payroll for ±1500 employees fortnightly
- Complete month end payroll functions.
- Accurate data entry of payroll related records and adjustments.
- Provide payroll reports to business units.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation in regards to PAYG, payroll tax and FBT
- Analyse and report on any discrepancies and act accordingly
- You will be an experienced payroll officer who has 2-5 years Australian payroll experience
- Experience working on a large payroll (Chris 21 preferable)
- Ability to identify errors and recommend and implement corrective measures
- Experience working across multiple complex enterprise agreements and awards
- Knowledge of superannuation, taxation and other statutory obligations
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Payroll positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.