My client, a national insurer based near Wynyard Station is seeking a Temporary full-time Personal Assistant. This is an immediate start for a 6-week assignment working with the CEO and COO.
You will assist in ensuring the Office is managed proficiently by exhibiting a positive and helpful attitude towards all stakeholders
- Diary management and call management
- Organising meetings, travel and accommodation
- Agendas and minute taking for meetings
- Preparing, editing, formatting and/or typing of correspondence, reports, presentations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinating, editing & proofing legal documents
- General administration support, e.g. filing, copying, collating, binding, document creation etc
- At least 5 - 7 years Personal / Executive Assistant experience working along side a dynamic and driven CEO.
- Above average computer skills including advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding English written and verbal communication skills
- Be punctual and reliable with excellent time management skills
- Be capable of meeting deadlines and able to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Have a friendly, yet professional demeanour, with a "can-do" attitude
If you would like to hear more about this role or other positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.