About the Client
My client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies.
About the Role:
- Understanding the business requirement from customer, preparing the appropriate solution to meet the requirement and configure Complex pricing configuration in OCS.
- Operations and Maintenance of Matrixx online charging system.
- Responsible for Matrixx Engine Administration and functionality of each cluster and blades.
- Delivering the Change request for Pricing and Operations on Matrixx OCS.
- Understanding of End-to-End customer journey e.g. Provisioning, MNP, Subscriber creation etc.
Required Technical Skills/Experience:
- Matrixx Certified pricing and operations specialist.
- Operations and Maintenance of Matrixx OCS.
- Understanding of Matrixx DCP platform , Matrixx Pricing and Rating concepts
- Hands-on experience in configuration of CatLog Item/MyMatrix , Bundle, Offer, price component, Rate Tables, Decision Table and Normalizers for Matrixx Charging System
- Prepare HLD and LLD for different business requirement for Matrixx Charging System.
- Should have Worked of various offer based rating (offer driven rating), UC/UT etc.
- Responsible for implementation of various promotions and end to end testing on Matrixx.
- Understanding of Rest, SOAP Business API and its functionality.
- Should have knowledge of implementing Rest API using Java
- Hands on experience on Linux commands and shell scripting, XML and SQL queries.
- Understanding of technology and lifecycle of a 2G/3G/4G and IMS mobile network.
- Hands on working experience and knowledge of Packet core network elements.
- Work experience in end-to-end 2G/3G/4G call flows (voice,Data,SMS,MMS), protocol analyser ,, interface monitoring, troubleshooting and debugging.
- Handling customer complains related to charging, recharge for voice, data and sms for MATRIXX subscribers
- Requires in-depth knowledge in analysing network traffic at protocol level. DIAMETER and CAMEL & other SS7 Protocols
Only candidates with the relevant Australian work rights can be considered for this position. Immediate start for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Immediate start available for suitable candidates. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal (02)9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.