About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for an experienced Telecommunication Engineer to support their client's critical business. Please note that the role is based in Sydney, NSW. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years experienced telecommunication Engineer with strong expertise and hands-on experience in Ericsson Wireless Mobile core network element - PCRF (SAPC) policy development
- Proven skills and strong experience in writing Ericsson SAPC policies (currently at software level SAPC 16B).
- Experience in policy development in a SAPC 1.x software environment
- Solid knowledge of 3GPP architecture and interfaces.
- Solid knowledge of Ericsson's 3GPP implementation.
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Telecommuncation experience and has worked with Ericsson SAPC tool . If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.