- International engineering group
- Easy Macquarie Park location close to transport
- Senior role, travel, international suppliers, high profile projects
'New role for a specialist acoustic sensor engineer with the highly successful Australian arm of an international engineering group. In this lead position, you will work across the full product lifecycle, including:
- Overseeing design, platform adaptation, test and simulation of underwater sensors
- Working with designers (OEMs) and manufacturers
- Supplier selection and technology transfer to production
- Participating in technology road-mapping
- Technical involvement in business development, bids and projects
- Working closely with supply chain and logistics support managers
You will need significant commercial experience in the transfer of acoustic products to production, ideally including the production and testing of ultrasonic transducers and sensors. Experience working with international equipment suppliers and defence export control regulations would also be helpful.
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that Australian citizenship is essential for security vetting purposes.