About the Client
My client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies. About the role
My client are looking for an experienced Tech Lead with expertise in Java and AWS to work on a Salesforce integration product for their client based in Sydney CBD. You will be working in the exciting media industry in trendy offices based close to transport. They are looking for someone with experience leading teams and proven experience liaising and managing relationships with clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience in large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using Java technologies and Spring Framework
- 2+ years of experience in designing and leading development on web based systems using an Agile approach
- Knowledgeable of AWS services EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Serverless Architecture using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway
- Well-versed in full stack application development secure by design
- Design innovative and evolutionary architectures
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc
To be considered for this role, you will require Australian citizenship or PR.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Immediate start available for suitable candidates. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal (Senior Recruitment Consultant) on (02) 9431 6525.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.