My client, a global, rapidly growing SAAS company requires a self-motivated, proactive and energetic Talent Acquisition Consultant to join their small but growing recruitment team. Working with some of the top companies in APAC has made the company a market leader in their field which has led to the company increasing and therefore the need for additional talent specialists. This is a 6 month contract, with the possibility of going perm afterwards.
- Manage the recruitment process from drafting advertisements, managing candidate responses, proactively screening and shortlisting, conducting first phone screening interviews
- Arrange interviews, attending and supporting hiring managers and managing the offer process.
- You will be required to utilise your sourcing skills to scout and attract top-caliber, professional talent in the sales and marketing space
- Develop talent attraction programmes while been conscious of costs / spend
- Ensure retention strategies and talent development policies are communicated with hiring managers
- You must have at least 1 years recruitment experience in Australia
- You will have experience in proactively attracting top sales and marketing talent using innovative methods and social media
- To excel in this role, you will have had experience in a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment
- Working hand in hand with the HR Team and hiring managers / stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple vacancies at the same time ensuring deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Strong attention to detail and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage with and lead candidates through the sourcing process.
If you would like to hear more about this role or other HR related positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising Corporate Services, Accounting, IT, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you find the right permanent or contract role.