About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Brisbane. They are urgently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer/Lead to support their client's Windows and VMware Infrastructure. Please note that the role is based in North of Brisbane, Qld. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
- Extensive knowledge in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities, as well as with Domain Controllers
- Administering a Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012 r2 active directory domain using standard Microsoft snap-ins such as Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, Active Directory replication, and others as necessary.
- Understanding of FSMO Roles
- Creating objects in active directory
- Managing share permissions
- Delegating active directory object permissions (e.g., users, groups)
- Managing groups and permissions
- Microsoft Distributed File System
- Microsoft Distributed File System Replication
- Microsoft File/Print services
- Experience managing Active Directory-integrated DNS and DHCP solutions.
- Creating and managing group policies and troubleshooting
- Active Directory Migration experience
- Improve AD processes and automate repetitive tasks wherever feasible.
- Configuring and maintaining WSUS and/or SCCM server
- Experience developing scripted solutions using Microsoft PowerShell.
- Installation of ESX Servers, vCenter Server and vSphere Client
- Extensive knowledge in advance features of ESX VMOTION, SVMOTION, HA and DRS.
- Experience in P2V, V2V MIGRATION using VMware Converter and Provisioning VMs from templates and cloning.
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Network/Security experience and has worked in a financial services sector. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.