Our client, a leading healthcare provider based in the North Sydney area are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join the team supporting the IT infrastructure across multiple locations across Australia.
- Perform administration, maintenance, setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of the storage arrays, servers, databases and network equipment and associated monitoring systems.
- Administration, support and optimization of Windows Server systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex hardware and software issues
- Configuring and Administration of VSphere, vCenter, VR, SRM
- SAN space allocation, monitoring and analysis for ESX server hosts
- Configure and manage Virtual Networking, Virtual Storage
- Management and Configuration of Virtual Machines, Clone and Templates
- Proactively drive and implement service improvements, innovations, and efficiencies within the team
- Work as part of a team and liaise with counterparts as required.
- Maintaining and improving documentation as required.
- 3 + years' experience in a Systems Admin or Support role including;
- IT infrastructure planning and development
- Systems management
- Microsoft Windows Server experience
- Microsoft Exchange server experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Andy Crothers on 02 9431 6535, and click the 'apply now' button