Our client is a global FMCG, with a recognisable brand in over 100 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the leading brand locally. Due to a recent re-structure they are looking for a Supply Chain Planner responsible for end-to-end supply chain planning and execution in the assigned territories.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, the scope is very broad and requires a comprehensive understanding of all activities from demand management, MRP, inventory control, and logistics. Primary duties will include participation in S&OP meetings with business partners, processing customer orders, planning and ordering of raw materials, and coordination of material movements to production facilities.
- Work closely with customers across the assigned territories, in close collaboration with Operations Managers, to address any and all service issues dealing with product supply and sales order fulfillment.
- Receive, organize, and manage data entry of all customer orders to support demand fulfillment in support of company sales objectives.
- Work with internal and external customers to ensure that for sales orders
- Collaborate with various business partners as well as internal team members to generate and update production plans and material requirements.
- Use available software planning tools to automate planning tasks as well as to generate purchase orders.
- Work closely with vendors in preparing material requirements projections and plans
- Collect and organize a variety of documents from business partners to serve as evidence of activity involving company assets.
- Process system inventory transactions for all activity - production, goods receipts, shipments, and other physical movements
- Identify and investigate inventory discrepancies
Your Ideal Background
- Degree qualified with ideally an industry qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of software products; emphasis on Excel.
- Must be able to work well in a group setting, as well as independently.
- Must be able to understand/identify issues, create solutions and successfully implement those solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- SAP experience preferred - ECC & APO
- S&OP experience
- Methodical and analytical thinking.
If you are interested in this opportunity or want to find out more please apply or call Aiden Szot on 0422 927 603