A true Australian dream .... an impressive and fast growing online retailer operating in a unique space. With a fast paced start-up culture they are looking for an experienced and adaptable Supply Chain Director to partner with their entrepreneurial management team and take complete ownership of the Supply Chain function and direction. The business is currently operating across Australia and New Zealand however with strong backing and an aggressive growth plan they want you to shape and build the supply chain functions for the business to accommodate the future.
- Management of the company's national supply chain operations and 3PL service providers across multiple sites
- Develop, support and contribute to company review of medium and long term strategy to develop the optimal supply chain solution
- Strategically manage planning, purchasing, logistics, warehouse functions
- Help manage and lead marketing & operations planning meetings with management team
- Ensure DIFOT of 97% plus is achieved
- Oversee the management of inventory, including receiving, storage and distribution; and stock integrity processes such as cyclic stock counting
- Management reporting and data analysis including spend and performance analytics
- Negotiation of 3PL supplier contracts and agreements to identify and deliver cost saving opportunities
- Financial accountability for all logistics operations costs and logistics spend
- Leadership and development of robust policy and procedure to ensure a safe working environment
- Help develop improved warehouse processes and systems including integration from 3PL to company systems
- Innovate - Continually innovate.
- You will be a tertiary educated, passionate and driven supply chain professional
- Proven track record in a comparable role with experience in online fulfilment, warehouse management, logistics and inventory management or e-ecommerce
- A creative thinker wanting to grow, try things and break new ground
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Extensive experience in leading and managing a supply chain function
- Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to develop
- Proven innovator with a passion for continual improvement
- Action oriented, energetic and looking to make an impact
- Great at prioritising and juggling multiple projects
If you are interested to find out more about the role and hear about what is on offer for you, please apply or call Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519.