My client, who is an international supplier of office automation and consumables is seeking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator. They are looking for someone who is a strategic thinker, problem solver and well organised.
- Manage the logistical aspects of product life cycles, including coordination and provisioning of consumables
- Manage the timely delivery of incoming deliveries to site and provide stakeholders with ETA's
- Manage and organise the timely and efficient delivery of products to customers
- Maintain all necessary documentation and records
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping & delivery of materials
- Liaise with suppliers, freight forwarding, customs agents, warehouse & distributors
- Match shipping documents to contracts and prepare shipping instructions to agent
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Supply Chain role, preferably using a 3PL
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Word for reporting and sales entry
- Experience in dealing with freight forwarders and local global logistics companies
- Manage the stock coming from outside Australia and then distributing locally as needed
- Strong attention to detail - will be inputting sales orders and accuracy is needed
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of customer service skills
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Supply Chain positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance , Corporate Services, IT &T, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.