My client, who is an international supplier of office automation and consumables is seeking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator / Customer Order Specialist. They are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who is a problem solver, well organised and has above aviervage typing and excel skills.
- Manage the logistical aspects of product life cycles, including coordination and provisioning of consumables
- Manage and organise the timely and efficient delivery of products to customers
- Order taking and inputting, advising on product availablity and pricing
- Maintain all necessary documentation and records
- Liaise with warehouse & logistics
- Input customer sales orders
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Supply Chain role, preferably using a 3PL, preferably in IT or technology sectors
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Word for reporting and sales entry, and advanced typing speed
- Experience in dealing with freight forwarders and local logistics companies
- Strong attention to detail - will be inputting sales orders and high level of accuracy is needed
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of customer service skills
If you would like to hear more about this role or other Supply Chain positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance , Corporate Services, IT &T, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.