Our client is a global and dynamic FMCG environment with a recognisable brand in well over 100 countries around the world. They have experienced amazing growth in the Australian market in the last few years, and cemented themselves as the leading brand locally. Due to this continous growth they are currently looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Analyst to provide detailed analysis, insights and recommendations for their Supply Chain and Commercial activities across the region.
This position would be responsible for regional SC planning related inventory management and S&OP/IBP process setup. To identify and help analyse key areas within the supply chain with the view to enable service improvements and cost reductions, whilst effectively managing risks. To develop forecasting capabilities, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from distributors, sales, marketing and finance departments.
Reporting to the regional Logistics and CS Director, the key focus of this position are:
- Implement and continuously improve S&OP/IBP process in all market aligned to global policies and procedures
- Support the development and execution of effective planning tools to improve forecast accuracy
- Collecting data for KPI reporting and improvement planning
- Project Management Support
- Customer service and import logistic support
Your Ideal Background
Being a global employer of choice the organisation has an enviable culture where you will enjoy working with an inspiring team. You will have 5 years exposure to SC planning and experience with the above responsibilities, as well as possessing:
- Strong technical and analytical skills - ability to perform mathematical and statistical analyses with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MRP tools with SAP experience an advantage.
- Experience in logistics management / customer service
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong sense of cost management
- Demonstrated ability in building productive relationships and working in a team environment
Please APPLY to the position today, or call Aiden Szot on 02 9431 6519 if you have any questions.