Our client boasts an enviable market position globally. With a turnover exceeding three billion dollars per annum, this multinational is considered a pioneer in power grid technology. Focusing on underground and overhead applications, specialised electrical product and related accessories - this position presents tremendous potential for the right individual.
Strategic Account Manager - Utilities
You will inherit an impressive list of utility distributors and power transmission accounts. Your mandate is clear - to collaborate with these organisations ensuring reliability and technical performance is always at the forefront of any discussion. These discussions will be consultative, technical in nature and draw on your solutions approach and electrical engineering knowledge. Focusing on achieving revenue, margin, account penetration and service standards, this role requires a strong technical understanding of the utility and power transmission sectors. Hence it is critical that you possess trade and/or tertiary qualifications within the Electrical/Power discipline.
- Relevant trade and/or tertiary qualifications
- Experience working with utility and/or power transmission entities
- Proven success acquiring relevant projects within the power, and utilities sectors
- Consultative and solutions focused approach to growing large accounts
- Methodical by nature and strong planning skills
- Able to penetrate key accounts through cross functional pollination (sales, marketing, commercial, engineering)
- Previous sales experience within the electrical market
- Strong commercial skills (able to build value into the sales process)
- proven success working in a matrix organisation
Please follow the prompts to submit your details or contact Rameet on (02) 9431 6522 for further information.