Our client holds a market leading seat on the global designer fashion table! Their product are sophisticated, and elegant. This position offers tremendous opportunity - both from a development and mentoring perspective.
- Store Manager - Collins Street (Melb Flagship Store)
- Manage FT, PT and casual retail staff
- Roster management
- Assist with budgeting
- Assist with forecasting
- Manage shrinkage
- Building customer loyalty
- Visual merchandising
- Inventory control
- Maximise profit
- Stock control
- Assisting customers
- Process cash and card payments
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Process refunds
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic and high-end brand. To be successful, you must possess the following skills and experience.
- Extensive Store Management experience
- Exception leadership skills
- Collaborative and diplomatic
- Passionate about fashion (high-end brands)
- Positive attitude
- Retail sales experience (and preferably working in a premium clothing brand)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekdays, weeknights and weekends as required
- Personality plus!
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global and premium brand
Please follow the prompts to submit your details. We thank you for your interest. For further information, please send all queries.