About the company
My client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise. They are a very well respected USD 4.0 billion company with 100,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. They pride themselves to be amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
About the role
Because of their immense growth in client portfolio, an exciting opportunity have come up in one of their tier 1 client in Melbourne. They are urgently looking for an experienced Storage Consultant (Subject Matter Expert (SME)) to support their client's critical business. Please note that the role is based in Melbourne CBD. The successful candidates would need to have the following skill sets
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent technical experience in storage design and engineering
- Previous experience as a storage architect or SME using multiple storage solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Servers, Virtualization, Datacentre, storage and networking.
- Strong storage experience with experience working on two or more of the following products
- Excellent Communications
- Create architectural designs and plans for a large enterprise storage platforms using multiple solutions listed as above.
- Take ownership for the installing, upgrading and designing of storage systems
- Providing technical advice and guidance to customers.
- Provide overall storage systems expertise and act as an SME.
Culture and Benefits
It is an urgent position and my client is interviewing candidates at the moment. It is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has Storage Architect experience and has worked in a telecommunication sector. If you are after a good work life balance and flexibility at work, and possess all the skills mentioned above, we would love to hear from you. Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens required for this role.
For more information on the role, please either apply or contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525. En world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.