A rare opportunity for a dynamic professional to step into a hands-on leadership role with a growing engineering services contractor undergoing significant transformation driven by a visionary executive leadership team. Backed by a strong balance sheet, they are experiencing steady growth supplying contract maintenance and project services across Australia. Your passion for driving cultural change, building a strong team and continuously improving operational delivery will be key to strengthening this well-established business unit. Based in Hobart, you will lead established delivery teams to provide services that meet client requirements, KPIs and financial targets.
- Change management, strengthening and building a team culture of safety, performance, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- Delivery of contracts to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, safety and on target profitability.
- Supporting the growth of the business through ensuring strong client satisfaction and relationship development with existing and potential clients.
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role (Tasmanian experience preferred)
- Passion for culture change with proven influencing / team building skills and hands on leadership capability.
- Competency in utilisation of resources, planning / strategy, financial reporting, cost centre management, sharing of resources for capital projects and the achievement of the CAPEX & OPEX targets
- Maintenance / Operations background in the regulated electrical T&D market (gas infrastructure experience a plus)
- Tertiary / trade qualifications in electrical engineering. Additional management / MBA qualifications highly regarded.
You may be a seasoned campaigner or a rising star, either way we would like to talk to you. Competitive remuneration package has been pitched to attract high calibre candidates.
For more information regarding this role please contact Geoff Cooper on +612 9431 6526, and quoting Ref JO-1805-393909.