Sr. Marketing Manager - Branding, Public Relations (PR), and Corporate Communications - Technology
Are you a curious person and wonder how things work?
Are you skilled at explaining difficult concepts in layman's terms?
If you have been told you have a way with words, we'd like to speak with you.
We're currently looking for a Sr. Marketing Communications Manager (Branding and PR) who will lead a junior marketing specialists, and reframe the company's brand positioning and act as a catalyst for change.
You will report to the VP of Marketing, and you will need to be comfortable coming up with clever, innovative ideas for campaigns and content, as well as executing on those ideas.
If you're writing copy and executing digital tactics yourself, or working with a marketing agency, you'll need to be confident in your understanding of key solutions and be able to provide direction with regard to vision, message, and value proposition.
- Responsible for Brand Strategy Development and Execution
- Raise the company's profile via Public Relations, Content Marketing and selection of appropriate channels, including a strong focus on Digital Marketing.
- Responsible for creating smart brand partnerships
- Provide strategic input for improvements and opportunities to strengthen the brand's perception that results in increased sales, brand loyalty, and improved market share.
- You'll be working with stakeholders across the organization to understand business objectives and reporting needs
- Use your innate business insight and knowledge to showcase what's a concern / opportunity in the business and provide strategic recommendations
- Know the marketplace and market intelligence by conducting business analytics, competitive business and marketing assessments, segmentation, and execution assessment
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in Business, Communications, or Journalism preferred.
- 12 + years' of experience in branding, preferably in B2B marketing
- Excellent writing skills and able to develop effective messaging for a variety of communication vehicles and sideways, up and down to keep all cylinders going
- Strong ability to manage marketing budgets
- Generate reports and provide insights to the leadership team
- Develop engaging and compelling marketing communication, creating emotional connections to target consumers; drive critical new thinking behind vehicle utilization, focusing on the target consumer and how they consume content/media (including digital, social, community, events, PR, etc.)
- You are a positive person and able to work in an effective manner both collaboratively and independently.
- Partner with agencies recognized for helping to build pioneering brands through deployment of a modern marketing mix, and authentic language that resonates with today's consumers
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills and ability to prioritize the team.
- Strong communicator and strong relationship building skills
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Catered breakfasts and lunches
- Flexibility (can work from home) and work life balance
- Team building activities
- CBD location with breath-taking views
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW! Submit your CV today. For a confidential chat, you can reach Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549.