About the Client and Role
Our client, a global IT consultancy, is looking for a Splunk Developer to start work on an exciting and challenging undertaking for one of their partners within the finance industry. This role is a permanent position, and will be based in the partner's Melbourne CBD offices.
The successful candidate will be a consultative technical engineer with 4+ years of Splunk integration, configuration and deployment experience, and enjoys designing and implementing Big Data and analytics tools within large enterprise multi-vendor environments.
- Design and deliver scalable Splunk architecture in a range of environments including physical, virtual and cloud (AWS) based solutions.
- Architecting and designing a Splunk implementation, and the development of dashboards, alerts and applications
- Define the client's Splunk strategy
- Requirements gathering, delivery estimation, scoping and capacity management of the Splunk infrastructure
- Develop security designs and architectures as part of an Operational and Security monitoring solution
How to Apply
If you are after a great career opportunity with an excellent organisation, then please apply now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Sabherwal on 02 9431 6525.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting and Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you in finding the right permanent or contract role.