My client is a multinational FMCG of consumer products with a standout brand across the entire globe. Due to continuous growth and desire for perfection they are currently looking for an experienced Spare Parts Controller to join the team. Reporting to the Site Manager and with a strong focus on customer service this is a permanent opportunity as 2019 looks to be a busy year.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide quality support to both internal & external customers
- Coordinate all areas from sales, warehouse operations, technicians and authorised service providers ensuring that work flow is accurately recorded into SAP
- Processing orders into SAP, managing stock levels and customer expectations.
- Compiling Back order reports, negative stock reports and stock level adjustments.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder expectations around delivery timelines
- Provide after sales service and support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in inventory from a FMCG, manufacturing, logistics environment
- Minimum 2-3 years proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently and meet set deadlines
- Strong SAP a must
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised with a high level of initiative
If you have any further questions please contact Stuart Alpen on 02-9431-6518.