About the Client
My client is a well respected, billion-dollar, multinational company providing end to end digital transformation and Information Technology services to leading brands, including a number of fortune 500 companies.
They are looking to bring on an experienced system and software tester to analyse specifications and changes required to complete the testing process, write, review and execute test cases, raise defect reports and assist with the planning and management of the testing process.
You will possess excellent communication skills and any experience with, or knowledge of, Department of Employment Programmes, ESS or related Dept. of Human Services systems will be highly regarded.
The role is based within a government department and therefore Australian citizenship is MANDATORY.
Your technical skills will include:
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Tester within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in testing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Object orientated design and UML using Enterprise Architect (or similar tools) will be highly regarded.
To secure an interview for this role you will need to be able to address the above criteria and be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Immediate start available for suitable candidates. For a confidential discussion, please contact Andy Crothers on (02)9431 6535.
en world is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in IT, Accounting, Corporate Services, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We pride ourselves in helping thousands of candidates to find their ideal roles.