- Listed R&D group, regular hours, excellent career options
- Award winning products, dominant global market share
- C/C++, Linux, Windows, APIs, SDKs, IP networking
This successful, award winning R&D group has a newly created opening for a talented, junior to mid-level software engineer with good C/C++ and IP networking skills. The role involves working closely with international customers (normal working hours apply), field application engineers and the local engineering team to manage and resolve escalated product integration issues. You will become expert in a wide range of company products including various chips, modules, IP cores and associated software for world-leading digital audio and video solutions.
- Interface with overseas field engineers and customers
- Investigate, replicate and resolve technical product issues
- Develop tools and scripts for problem diagnosis
- Escalate major bug-fixes to the engineering team
- Provide optimal software solutions for a wide product range
- Generate API based C code and documentation for OEM customers
- Take ownership of issue resolution
- API development
- IP networking (DHCP, DNS, VLANs, Multicast, QoS etc.)
- Windows and Linux experience
- Software support experience
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Python or similar
- Embedded systems experience
- X-platform troubleshooting (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- AV industry experience
- Electronics or hardware design
For more information on this role and to find out about similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia cannot be considered for this position.