- Listed R&D group, regular hours, excellent career options
- Award winning products, dominant global market share
- C/C++, Windows, Linux, APIs, SDKs, IP Networking, Music Industry
This highly successful, award winning R&D group has a newly created position for a talented, junior to mid-level software support engineer with good C and IP networking skills. The role involves working closely with international customers (normal working hours apply), field application engineers and the local R&D team to manage, resolve and escalate product integration issues. You will become expert in a wide range of company products including various chips, modules, IP cores and associated software (embedded and high level) for world-leading digital audio and video solutions.
- Interface with overseas field engineers and customers
- Investigate, replicate and resolve technical product issues
- Develop tools and scripts for problem diagnosis (C, C++, Python)
- Escalate major bug-fixes to the engineering team
- Provide optimal software solutions for a wide product range
- Generate API based C code and documentation for OEM customers
- Take ownership of issue resolution
- Commercial C/C++ experience
- Any two of Windows, Linux, or MacOS
- API or SDK development
- IP networking (DHCP, DNS, VLANs, Multicast, QoS etc.)
- Communication protocols and interfaces such as SPI, UART, I²S and I²C
- Some customer facing or support experience
- Excellent problem-solving, debugging and communication skills
- (Electronics, embedded or AV experience a bonus but not essential)
For more information on this role and to find out about similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.