- Fast growing, listed R&D group - excellent career options
- Award winning products, dominant global market share
- C/C++, Linux, Windows, APIs, SDKs, IP networking
This highly successful, award winning R&D group has a newly created position for a talented, junior to mid-level software engineer with good C/C++ and IP networking skills. The role involves working closely with international customers (normal working hours apply), field application engineers and the local R&D team to manage and resolve escalated product integration issues. You will become expert in a wide range of company products including various chips, modules, IP cores and associated software (firmware, embedded and systems level) for world-leading digital audio and video solutions. You will also benefit from a very friendly, professional and collaborative company culture and a wide range of future career options.
- Interface with overseas field engineers and customers
- Investigate, replicate and resolve technical product issues
- Develop tools and scripts for problem diagnosis
- Escalate major bug-fixes to the engineering team
- Provide optimal software solutions for a wide product range
- Generate API based C code and documentation for OEM customers
- Take ownership of issue resolution
- API development
- IP networking (DHCP, DNS, VLANs, Multicast, QoS etc.)
- Windows and Linux
- Communication protocols such as SPI, UART, I²S and I²C
- Some customer facing or support experience
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Python or similar
- X-platform troubleshooting experience (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- AV industry experience
- Electronics or hardware design
For more information on this role and to find out about similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.