- Six-month fixed-term contracts with view to permanent
- Leading tech, excellent labs and facilities, close to transport
- Modern C++, VS, Windows/Linux, Qt, TCP/IP, networking, electronics
'Several open roles for talented senior C++ software engineers with a well established and highly successful Australian grown engineering team with global affiliations. Working closely with DSP, harware and systems engineers, you will need expert C++, Visual Studio, and network programming skills as you develop sensitive, critical systems for a high profile, multi billion dollar project commencing in 2019. For security clearance purposes, Australian citizenship is essential.
- Advanced C++ and OOD skills
- Visual Studio, Boost, Qt
- Application development in Windows and Linux
- Network programming (TCP/IP, sockets etc.), real-time systems
- An ability to design elegant, efficient solutions to complex engineering problems
- Ability to work in a fast moving, commercial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
- Modern C++
- Python and Java
- Acoustics, radar, sonar
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship will be ignored.