- Large team, high-profile projects, travel opportunities
- Next-gen robotics and industrial automation solutions
- C# | SQL | sockets | multi-threading | virtualisation | Rich UI | WPF
Talented, recently graduated (e.g. 0-5 years experience) software engineers with good C#, .NET skills sought for new openings with major industrial automation group. Enjoy working with leading edge M2M, robotics, automatic guided vehicles and infralogistics solutions used by some of the world's largest organisations. Work on projects for customers throughout the ANZ and the Asia-Pac region, and enjoy occasional travel to client sites to help implement your solutions in live environments.
- C# experience
- OO design and development
- Good SQL skills
- Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP/S, sockets) and multi-threading
- Exposure to engineering or high-tech product development
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant degree
- Unity3D, vision systems
- WPF, MVC/MVVM, Winforms
- XML, Perl, Ruby
- Mercurial, TeamCity, Git, Jira
- Virtualisation, real-time systems, wireless networking
- Customer facing experience
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note: You must have Australian citizenship or a PR visa to apply for this role.