- Growing, ASX-listed Sydney R&D group
- CBD location, friendly professional culture
- Python, test automation development, IP networking, Linux, Git, C++
Work on the edge of high-tech product design with a dedicated R&D team developing next-gen software and electronics products. Enjoy an open and innovative culture in this ASX listed Australian company that dominates its market globally. Take charge of the development and evolution of tools and automation framworks to support test automation and software build-engineering in a fast moving, high quality environment.
- Several years of commercial software engineering experience
- Strong Python skills
- Network programming (TCP/IP, network APIs, HTTP)
- Experience with configuration management and version control tools
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Initiative and creativity
- Build automation
- Test automation
- Mercurial, Git
- Audio or video
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format. Please note that only candidates with Australian PR or a current, long-term business visa can be considered for this role.