- US based company, local R&D arm
- Friendly, professional culture
- Modern C++, IoT, embedded Linux, TCP, POSIX, media streaming
Utilise you C++ 11, 14 and 17 experience and embedded Linux background in this senior role with one of the best known names in high-end, consumer electronics products. Focusing on middleware development in an Agile environment, enjoy a range of projects that draw on kernel and user space skills, C/C++ and IP networking. This is a key position that requires a pragmatic, driven person with high level skills, initiative, and creativity.
- Modern C++, C
- Embedded Linux
- IP networking (e.g. sockets, multicast/unicast/TCP/UDP)
- Middleware development, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging on embedded Linux with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
- Agile experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Boost, Protobuf
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (e.g. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.