Utilise you C++, Linux and network programming background in this new role with one of the best known names in high-tech consumer electronics. Focusing on new platform, application and middleware development for a high-end audio products, work with a variety of ultra-low latency networking technologies that integrate with the latest home IoT devices such as Home and Alexa.
- Modern C++ (14 preferred)
- Linux ( embedded Linux a bonus)
- IP networking (TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP )
- Middleware, POSIX APIs, cross compilers, multithreading
- Debugging with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that this is a permanent position and Australian permanent residency or citizenship is essential.