- Six month fixed term with view to permanent
- Leading tech, excellent labs and facilities
- Modern C++, VS, Boost, Qt, TCP/IP, DSP, networking, electronics
'Immediate need for three talented software engineers with C++, Visual Studio, network programming and real-time systems experience - ideally with exposure to systems engineering or digital signal processing (Matlab/algorithm development). One position includes design lead responsiblities.
- Team/tech leadership (1 role)
- Stroing C++ skills (Visual Studio)
- Strong OO design experience
- Network programming (distributed systems, sockets, protocol stacks etc.)
- Experience in a product development, R&D or engineering environment
- A talent for designing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian citizenship (for security vetting)
- Boost, Qt
- DSP algorithm development in Matlab or Python (1 role)
- Requirments engineering or systems engineering
- Experience in areas like biotech signal processing, image processing, avionics, acoustics, radar, or sonar
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that applications from candidates without Australian citizenship will be ignored.