Utilise you modern C++ skills and sound Linux background in a senior role with one of the best known names in high-end, wireless audio systems that competes directly with brands like Sonos, Sony, Bose and others. Focusing on new platform and middleware projects in an Agile environment, work with a variety of technologies that integrate with the latest Apple, Google, and Amazon consumer IoT devices.
- Modern C++ (11, 14, or 17)
- Strong Linux background (embedded Linux a bonus)
- IP networking (e.g. sockets, multicast/unicast/TCP/UDP)
- Middleware development, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
- Boost, Protobuf
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) will not be considered for this position.