- Two positions available
- Global brand name, R&D culture
- Modern C++, IoT, embedded Linux, UPnP, TCP/IP, streaming audio
Utilise you modern C++, Linux and network programming background in these mid to senior roles with one of the best known names in high-end consumer audio products. Focusing on new platform and middleware projects in an Agile environment, work with a variety of leadig technologies that integrate with the latest Apple, Google, and Amazon consumer IoT devices.
- Modern C++ (11, 14, or 17)
- Linux (embedded Linux a bonus)
- IP networking (e.g. sockets, multicast/unicast/TCP/UDP)
- Middleware, POSIX APIs, cross compilers
- Debugging with GDB, Valgrind or similar
- Experience with modern build systems and tools
- Protocol Buffers
- Audio or video streaming e.g. UPnP, RTP, RTSP, Hi-Res
For more information on this role and to find out about other similar positions, please contact Daryl Hubber on 02-9431-6507. All documents should be sent in MS Word format.
Please note that candidates who lack full work rights in Australia (i.e. citizenship, PR/long term work visa) cannot be considered for this position.